Re: Auto-proxy configuration option for curl?

From: Bradley Dean <bjdean_at_unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 13:25:00 +1000

On Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 05:05:29PM -0500, Halliburton, Pat wrote:
> Actually, I guess it is Java but the same issue exists, how to pull it in
> and use it or convert it to something that can be used.

You could just curl the autoproxy script and auto extract the up to date
details for your enviroment (should be easier to write a auto extractor
just for your environment then it would be to write a generic parser to
live inside curl...)

Brad

--
Melbourne University ITSAD SDI (CWIS Group) - Web Applications Developer
Email: bjdean_at_unimelb.edu.au   Ext: 43997