RE: Problems downloading .asp files

From: Ron Schoenberg <rons_at_cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:51:48 -0700

This one did work. Thanks.

But how did you know to add REFERER=1? When I go to the page with the
frame version of the data it doesn't have that parameter in the URL so it's not
something I could have figured out on my own. Evidently there's some standard
syntax for this and perhaps you could tell me where I might find information
about this.

   Ron Schoenberg