RE: SSL, X.509 and cURL (sending XML)

From: Armando Piedra <piedra_at_iniedv.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:04:42 +0200

Hi Nielsen,

I have an extremely unusual request. I am up against the wall here (the
firing squad is on its way here, so to speak) and the curl app I am using
isnt working anymore. Ok, so I have been told that there is a fix in the
newest openssl libraries and that I should attempt to recompile with those.
Ok, here's the beef: I have never worked with c/c++ and although I do have
MS Visual Studio which includes C++, I don't know how to compile the source
code into a useable binary! I have both source codes (openssl 0.6.9b and
cURL 7.8) and would need to compile these now...Is there any way in which
any of you could assist me on this? I would be most grateful, and it may
even help others out there. I do have programming experience but none with
this programming language, so if I coul dget a few pointers it might just do
the trick. Thank you!!!!
regards,
Armando