RE: problem with 'make test'

From: Nielsen Linus <Linus.Nielsen_at_elema.siemens.se>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 08:52:17 +0200

Hi Ryan!

It seems that the httpsserver.pl (with two s) script is missing
in the archive. I can see it in the CVS, though.

You can get it at http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/curl/tests/httpsserver.pl
if you want to try it.

It will probably fail anyway. It seems that RedHat 7.x has a
(newer?) version of stunnel that doesn't recognize the -P switch.

Your curl will probably work anyway, unless your SSL library
is broken.

I will notify Daniel about this as soon as he comes back from his vacation.

/Linus

<snip snip>