SSL, X.509 and cURL (sending XML)

From: Armando Piedra <piedra_at_iniedv.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:29:44 +0200

Hi folks

I am using cURL to send XML Files to an Internet Server over a SSL
Connection and using X.509 Certificates for authorization. Generally, the
transfer has worked great, that is until the Certificate authorization was
activated. Since then, the client (cURL) doesnt send any data to the
server! It connects, 'authenticates' (or so it seems), and then just doesnt
send any data. Has anyone out there experienced this phenomenon?

Another problem I am facing is that I need to send xml files where the "
symbol is used (as in <?xml version="1.0">) yet the new Versiob of cURL
uses this as a Start of String and End of String marker. Any ideas? I'd be
eternally grateful for any and all help you may be able to offer me on the
matter!

Regards,
Armando

"Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest
summary of life contains three descriptions: could have, might have and
should have."