RE: Has anyone else had this Email?

From: Rich Gray <richNOgSPAM_at_PlusTechnologies.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 12:35:20 -0400

Are you saying that someone can spam a list with a magic header like

   Disposition-Notification-To: <yasonusingh_at_yahoo.com>

and get notifications back from all readers of the list?

I'm running LookOUT! err.. Outlook 98 and don't see an option which
would apply...
Oh, maybe I do:

Under Advanced E-mail options
[x] process requests and responses on arrival
[x] process delivery, read, and recall receipts on arrival

And checked means the classic MS britches down, I suppose??
Arrrrrgh!!!