Re: Help required...

From: Naveen Noel <naveen_noel_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 00:03:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Linus,

Thanks once again. I was able to get ftpget.c compiled
and I downloaded a File too... :) All credit to you.

1) Ok, now, I am not able to really understand the API
provided with Curl to write my own programs... Are
there any examples around apart from these..
I am not able to properly understand the 3rd parameter
passed to every function properly
Eg : Like for eg curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL,
"http://ftp.something.com/file.txt")

I could understand that the 3rd param here is a URL
since there is an example, but for the other
functions, I am finding it difficult...
Can you pl help me...

2) How Can I get ftpget.c into a .dll so that I can
call it from VB.??? Can you help me out please bye
giving me a start. (or) If you have any site which has
a thorough Docs for creating .dlls in VC so that they
can be used in Vb, can you please pass it on.

Hope I am not troubling you,

regards,
Naveen..

=====