Re: using protocol HTTPS

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 10:05:07 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 2 Jul 2001, BehzadKhan(Umair) wrote:

> Is there any documentation available to know how to use cURL library in
> ASP using protocol HTTPS.

You don't normally use the library "in ASP", unless you somehow make a glue
layer so that you can access the library from within your ASP programs. I
don't know if that is possible or if anyone has ever made it. If you make it
possible, feel encouraged to contribute your changes/fixes/whatever back to
the project to allow others to take advantage of it.

You can of corse use libcurl to access pages using ASP though.

> or general documentation of the library.

The general documentation is in the release archives and on the curl web site
at:

        http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/

There's also a special-purpose libcurl mailing list, for people that develop
using libcurl. Information about all different curl mailing lists is
available at:

        http://curl.haxx.se/mail/

--
     Daniel Stenberg -- curl dude -- http://curl.haxx.se/
   (I'll be gone for a month, starting tomorrow...)