Re: --stderr option when uploading / double space

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 11:42:19 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, Mettgut Jamalla wrote:

> This time I want to redirect the ouput of the Standart progress meter
> when uploading a file. This is a minor problem, so don't be rushed.

I don't understand what the problem is. --stderr should work for redirecting
the regular progress meter as well. Could you show us in more detail what
doesn't work?

> Another problem is uploading a file with a double space in the path. cURL
> doesn't find the file.

Please show me a command line that makes this problem appear. I'd also
appriciate if you mention what curl/OS versions you're using.

--
     Daniel Stenberg -- curl dude -- http://curl.haxx.se/