Re: libcurl-7.8 PUT problem

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:50:28 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Souk-Aloun Samuel wrote:

> ok, it's a little bit complicated to describe everything because I have
> three different platforms and different behaviours too, so, I will focus
> on a problem which is common to all platforms:
>
> - the perl script is exiting with segfault (at perform())

I'm not really into how the perl layer works, but I figure there's some
general debugging moves we can do.

Can you dig out any information from the core, like in which function it
died? (compiling with debug, -g and re-doing this will give even more info)

What if you use set CURLOPT_VERBOSE, how much (if any) info does it show
before it dies?

I think the problem is found in the fwrite_wrapper() function in easy.xs.
Would be really cool to get to know which line that crashes...

--
     Daniel Stenberg -- curl dude -- http://curl.haxx.se/