Re: libtoolize breaking me on 7.8

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 09:17:00 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Troy Engel wrote:

> Hrm, i could upgrade no problem, but that would then make the .src.rpm
> unable to be rebuilt on a normal RH62 system without the same upgrades,
> etc. Hrm....

Uuuh. Nah, we wouldn't want that.

I think the problem is that somehow, due to the src.rpm building process, the
build system thinks it needs to run 'libtoolize' and then it finds itself in
some kind of conflict. I mean, since it builds perfectly well from the tar.gz
archive, something must have been changed when it was "converted".

What about you, David Odin, did you sort this problem out or have you just
not seen it? (David maintains the Mandrake curl RPM.)

--
     Daniel Stenberg -- curl dude -- http://curl.haxx.se/