Libcurl Telnet

From: SM <nntp_at_iname.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 23:33:06 +0400

Hi,
At 11:39 11-06-2001 +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>Things we need to get done in curl, that I probably will not be able to
>implement personally before August...

I have been looking into the Telnet code. I modified the code in version
6.x of libcurl to automate a Telnet session through scripting. I didn't do
that in the new version as it was cumbersome to rewrite the code with each
new release.

It may be better to move user input from the libcurl Telnet code into cURL.
 It would be easier to build upon the Telnet feature in libcurl then. And
it might be easier for me to fix the win32 Telnet without breaking libcurl.
:) The user input could be done through a callback.

Regards,
-sm