RE: telnet on winNT

From: <Nico.Baggus_at_mail.ing.nl>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 16:23:24 +0200

<<File: win32sck.c>>Attached is the win32sck.c from perl.
I expect a lot more is involved, but i'm working on VMS, and only use win-nt as
desktop to get anywhere.
(I tried to get curl done quickly but that's probably a no-show, especialy as
the rate
of change is this high, before a port could be feasable (in spare time) curl
jumps probably
to version 8.8 or so ;-)

Another programming environment where they have to solve these things
is Python, maybe sources from that environment are helpful? (the are also
multi platform)

just my .02

regards,
Nico Baggus

> > > Do you (or anyone else) happen to know if we can get some
> > win32-system
> > > call(s) to do the same functionality in a working manner?
> >
> > Has anyone looked at cygwin? How are they handling stuff
> like this? Or
> > don't they?
>
> Cygwin does the thread thing I described, AFAIK.
>
> /Linus

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.