RE: telnet on winNT

From: Nielsen Linus <Linus.Nielsen_at_elema.siemens.se>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:25:24 +0200

> Do you (or anyone else) happen to know if we can get some win32-system
> call(s) to do the same functionality in a working manner?

In the posts I have read on the web, people talk about having
one thread for each type of I/O, and synchronize them in another
thread.

Gosh! How complicated things can get for no reason at all.
I guess we are going to deal with some major changes if we want
to fully support the win32 platform.

I wish we could find a hardcore win32 programmer to fix this. I am
certainly not one. Win32 programmer, that is.

/Linus