Re: config error with PHP4

From: Sergej Rinc <sergej_at_rinc.ws>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 13:08:43 +0100

>>(./configure --with-mysql --with-apxs --with-curl --enable-track-vars)

>Libraries have been installed in:
> /usr/local/lib
>---- end of snip ---
>
>Can anyone else bring any more clues to this subject?

  Yes, he can. :-) On my Linux (SuSE 7.0, latest PHP and curl) I've
succeeded to
configure PHP with parameter

--with-curl=/usr/local

  PHP configure will find curl libraries in the subdirs of the curl base
directory.
  Removing config.cache might also help before configuring PHP, make and
make install procedure. I have PHP statically linked to Apache so I had some
problems with that, too (again, configuring, not just making and installing
Apache did helped).

Sergej Rinc, Certified Doc-To-Help Trainer
Master Certified XML Developer, Master Certified HTML Programmer, Master
Certified Dreamweaver 3.0 User, WAP Developer
Member, International Webmasters Association http://iwanet.org
mailto:sergej@rinc.ws, http://sergej.rinc.ws