get the 7.6-prerelease!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:15:38 +0100 (MET)

Hi

I would like to ask all of you to download the new 7.6 prerelease from
http://curl.haxx.se/beta/, compile it, build it and test it.

As a bug report posted previously by Jeff Morrow pointed out, curl could
sometimes get an empty document when reading from a https:// server. Together
we sorted out how to fix this, and now I've done a complete fix that has
required me to fiddle around all over libcurl to make this fix a nice one.

Thus, much code have been touched and I want to verify that all of it still
works. I even had changed pretty much internals before this SSL-bug came up.
Of course my 52 test cases all say fine, but I know they're not covering even
close to 100% of the functionality.

So please get the pre-release and torture it. I do hope to release 7.6 within
days.