Re: How to delete files with Quote command?

From: JSZvD <jszvd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 07:51:02 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, I tried that but it doesn't work either. The
-v output is just fine for the downloaded file but
doesn't report anything of the quote-command, like it
is ignored.
Could I try something else with curl to delete the
files?

The --quote command must specify a full and detailed
FTP command as described
in RFC959 or similar. There's no FTP command named
'delete'. To delete a file
from a FTP server you must use the DELE command and
thus it should probably
be similar to:

        -Q "-DELE filename"