[Bug #128911] vcvars32.bat is missing from download file.

From: <noreply_at_sourceforge.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 11:54:04 -0800

Bug #128911, was updated on 2001-Jan-15 11:54
Here is a current snapshot of the bug.

Project: curl
Category: None

Details: I'm trying to download cURL for Windows to verify a customer
problem. I downloaded curl-7.5.2.zip from
http://curl.haxx.se/download.html, unzipped and extracted files, and am
reading the docs/Install document which says to install cURL without SSL
using the Microsoft command-line style, I should first run "vcvars32.bat".
However, there is no such file "vcvars32.bat" in the download. Where is
this file? How do I get this file so I can install cURL for Windows and
verify whether my customer's bug is caused by cURL for Windows (since cURL
on Solaris behaves perfectly)?

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://sourceforge.net/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=128911&group_id=976