FTP upload file name

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:44:10 +0100 (MET)

Is the path to be used when uploading an ftp file.

So, the jury has heard three people regarding this matter. I can't find
enough resistance or strong opinions to base a change request on this. I'll
silently leave things as they are.

Do remember that when using -T <file> to upload anything, you can always
specify the full URL and then that file name will be used. Only when
uploading to a URL that ends with a slash will the locally specified path +
file name be appended and used remotely.

As always, this is subject to change if anyone convinces me why.