Re: the new config file parser

From: Kevin P Roth <kproth_at_MarathonOil.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:38:46 -0600

Hey, we're busy too ;-)

I've finally had a chance to try out the new config file options, and I must say, it is SOO much nicer! It's not nearly as picky about where things go or exactly how they look, and it's more consistent with the command line too -- if quotes are required around something in the command line, they're pretty much also required in a config file!

THANKS for the great rewrite!

--Kevin

>>> Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> 12/12/00 4:59 AM >>>
I did rewrite the config file parser for curl 7.5. Judging from the total
silence about it, I take it no one uses it or that no one noticed any
difference? :-)

I just thought that there would be some opinions since we did discuss config
file features here a while back...