Re: Can't get into an https site with curl latest vertion!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 07:58:19 +0200 (MET DST)

On Sun, 15 Oct 2000, Shlomit Lisser wrote:

> HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
> Server: Netscape-Enterprise/3.6 SP1
> Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 09:29:52 GMT
> Connection: close
> <title>Insufficient encryption</title><h1>Insufficient encryption</h1>
> This document requires a larger secret key size for encryption than your
> browser is capable of supporting.
>
> any suggestions???? I know it might be a trivial question, probably
> something I missed in your docs, so any help will be appreciated,

I would guess that this is because of a too short key in the openssl. You
should change the maximum key length and recompile it. A fellow user
(zhangying <gnazb_at_sina.com>) that had this problem once before told me this:

        I modified the rsaref.h in rsaref tarball and openssl tarball,
        changing MAX_..._LEN to 2048 from 1024.

You could at least try that!