Re: Posting data over SSL with libcurl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 09:43:54 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, Francis Dagenais wrote:

> I just installed Curl with SSL support, I think it worked out
> perfectly. I only tested it on the command line. I plan to devellop some
> C applications using libcurl.

Please use the libcurl mailing list for discussions and questions around
this.

> I would like to find some examples that shows me how to POST data over
> SSL.

SSL or not doesn't make any difference on how you use libcurl for posting. To
make a post, you can take one of the example source codes on the libcurl web
page and simple add a line like:

  curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_POST, "posteddata");

(after the curl_easy_init() call)

> Is anyone can give me some hints about where I could find what I'm
> looking for? (like some web sites adresses)

I wish I could list a number of sites that have examples and more
information. But I don't know any - except for the curl site of course.