RE: OS2 get multiple urls doesn't work. It does

From: <datablitz_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 14:26:59 -0400

In <63E7EC6F3685D311B6400800062791980358342E_at_visbur.siemens.se>, on
09/14/2000
   at 10:02 AM, Nielsen Linus <Linus.Nielsen_at_elema.siemens.se> said:

As you said, it works! It seems various document #s are missing. Every
time I tried something I must have been unlucky to get bad numbers.

Thanks to you and Daniel for your time and effort sorting out this
problem. I have only just obtained cURL so I wasn't aware that 6.5.2 was
an old version. When work is a little bit less hectic, I will dig out
simple C compiler and attempt to build an OS2 version.

Cheers, Wayne

>I just tried fetching http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/htbin/rfc/rfc1.html
>with my browser, and it got the same result. The rfc3 file worked, but
>rfc4 is also missing.

>This is not curl's fault. Some rfc's are missing in the archive.

>Try:
> curl http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/htbin/rfc/rfc[5-6].html -o
>rfc#1.html

>for example. That works.