Re: give me your view on the curl license

From: Troy Engel <tengel_at_sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 09:19:50 -0700

Joern.Hartroth_at_comma-soft.com wrote:

> P.S.: You have my blessing to put any of my minuscule contributions to curl
> that may have survived until today under any of the mentioned public
> licenses.

Sam goes for me -- I think the only surviving things from me are a few
miniscule bugfixes and the Win32 (original) Makefiles. I give you
complete permission to anything that was mine.

On the licensing, I am so lame -- I don't have much of an opinion. I
agree on the sentiments of the MPL (and in fact have used it for another
app of mine), but as you say you have incompatibilities. I would
personally take the least efort route (dual licensing?), since I'd
rather be hacking. :-)

-te

--
Troy Engel :: KeyID DF3D5207
Perl is just another tool in the Unix toolbox. Perl does one thing,