RE: give me your view on the curl license

From: <Nico.Baggus_at_mail.ing.nl>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 13:22:53 +0100

This sounds like the swedish chef from the muppet show
also inexplicable... ;-)

regards,
Nico Baggus

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.