curl 7.1 for debian

From: Domenico Andreoli <cavok_at_libero.it>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 14:22:51 +0200

i forgot to announce it! not too bad, i had some problems during packaging
and only few days ago i made a correct curl package.

point your apt to (add the following lines in /etc/apt/source.list):

  deb http://web.tiscalinet.it/cavok/debian ${DIST} main
  deb http://web.tiscalinet.it/cavok/debian ${DIST}/non-US main
  deb-src http://web.tiscalinet.it/cavok/debian ${DIST} main
  deb-src http://web.tiscalinet.it/cavok/debian ${DIST}/non-US main

where ${DIST} is "stable" or "unstable". hmmm, tonight potato became stable,
debian 2.2 is then out. in my repository stable is already potato.

from now on every update of curl debian packages will be reflected in
this repository. since i maintain other packages for debian, you'll see
them also, but this is not a problem, if you don't like them you don't
install them. easy.

when these packages will be uploaded in the main debian archive they
will be "official" and you can use debian bug tracking system to report
bugs. until then, you can mail bug report to me or to this ml, if our
boss daniel agree (daniel? let me know).

bye

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok ]-- ----[ ICQ: 56447243
  --[ get my public gpg key at http://www.freeweb.org/free/cavok/
-[ unix is user friendly. it's just selective about who its friends are...
       -----[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936 4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50 ]--