Re: New to cURL

From: Claude Cormier <techsupport_at_devises-or.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 10:32:34 -0400

After checking with my hostmaster, it is clear they have gcc and that
vprintf() is supported. Any idea ?

As for getting a binary, well I am on FreeBSD and only version 6.5 is
avail on your site. Is my best shot trying to contact them to find out
if they will make 7.1 avail soon? Are you aware of any other sources
that could provide this binary?

As for you suggestion #3... I am not good enough with "C" to try this.