Re: New to cURL

From: Claude Cormier <techsupport_at_devises-or.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 20:36:27 -0400

Hello again Daniel and everybody on the list..

I am making some progress installing cURL. It loks like the configure
step went fine after struggling for setting up the good variables.

However, in the "make" step, I am getting the following error:

url.c:87: #error "We can't compile without vprintf() support"

It looks like the c compiler on this machine doesn't support that
function. I made sure to set the variable CC=cc , but to know avail.

Any idea what is going on ??