Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: no downloaded data over HTTPS with certificate

From: Andreas Meister <andreas.meister_at_unicible.ch>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 18:14:55 +0200

Daniel,

I wont quote the whole bunch here, but so far my answers:

No there are no error messages in either error or ssl log (ssl log is quite
verbous but tells about sucessfule ssl handshake, I can se the difference
when specifying no certificate or an invalid one)

File descriptor 10 is the client socket, it seems teh data gets sent.

I can have it tell me something if I don't have to specify a certificate
(on another directory) or if I do specify the valid certifcate but an
invalid file (wrong directory name)

Btw, here at work I use Solaris 2.5.1, at home I have a setup with FreeBSD
4.0 as the server and Linux 2.0.36 as the client. Same behaviour...

If ever you are interessted in truss outputs of both the client and the
server, I can send you this offline

Thanks a lot,

Andreas Meister
Unicible