getting there?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 17:28:24 +0200 (MET DST)

Well

I *really* need to know if you experience any problems with curl 7.

I intend to release it as non-beta soon (possibly mid next week) unless
anyone has any objection.

I've decided to release it even though many of the tiny matters I wanted in
version seven is still not in there. I have made the biggest changes so
getting the little stuff added a little later won't be as tricky as these big
ones were.

I want to get everyone working with libcurl version 6 to the new interface
that version 7 comes with. Not to mention that version 7 has a pretty long
list of bugfixes since 6.5.2.

As always, more of everything is found on http://curl.haxx.se

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77