Re: sending requests to secure netscape server & getting HTML pages i n return

From: Troy Engel <tengel_at_sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 10:11:36 -0700

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> > Anyway to overcome this problem in the getdate.c file i added the symbol
> > WIN32
> [snip]
> > is this thing fine or i should have done something else???
>
> You tell me. Was it fine? What puzzles me the most is why you had to add that
> when all the other guys who have compiled curl using VC++ haven't?

As a thought, is it possible you tried to open the Makefile.vc6 in the
GUI/IDE, instead of running nmake /f on it on the commandline? Trying
to opne that makefile in the GUI as an "external" or something would
surely cause problems...

-te

--
Troy Engel :: KeyID DF3D5207
Perl is just another tool in the Unix toolbox. Perl does one thing,