RE: sending requests to secure netscape server & getting HTML pag es i n return

From: Arora Meenakshi <marora_at_redcreek.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 17:07:00 -0700

hello sir
it seems u were really annoyed . i think i should have replied to the
individuals who were replying to me rather than to all . May be it created a
confusion so i am sorry for that.....:-(.

anyway , thanx for ur reply. I did used makefile.vc6 but again with the same
warning "alloca not defined" . Sir , pls. note that this is a warning &
would not give anyone any problem until & unless a person uses the functions
like urlget(....) . then its a linker error to applications using liburl.
Anyway to overcome this problem in the getdate.c file i added the symbol
WIN32

 & made the foll. change
#if defined (WIN32) || defined (MSDOS) && !defined (__TURBOC__)
#include <malloc.h>

is this thing fine or i should have done something else???

Well with the above change since , my client applications are building with
no errors so i want to know:
I want this static lib in the form of dll . so for this do i will have to
myself create a new def file & add the functions or can i get the def. file
from curl site tooooo????
thanx
meenakshi