RE: Return code 142 and HTTPS:// ?

From: MOREAU Luc <LUM_at_EUROPAY.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 16:21:07 +0200

Hello

I use the following syntax to call curl when I receive this 142 exit code:

/usr/local/bin/curl -vm 90 -b cookies -o fetched.tyirc9 -D
fetched.tyirc9.head
ers -3 https://www.europayonline.net/

using -v does not seem to help debug the problem (there is no output at all
on stdout/stderr and the output files remain empty).

Any idea, someone ?

Thanks

Luc

---