Re: LDAP as an email verifier

From: Marco G. Salvagno <mgs_at_whiz.cjb.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 19:53:07 +0200

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> > However, did you receive my bug report about a SIGSEGV when I'm
> > retrieving multiple URLs with URL globbing?
>
> Yes I did.

Fine; I'm experiencing mail delivery problems that are making me a
little paranoid :-)

> However, you sent me two fixes and later you told me to not apply
> one of them, which made me think you'd send an update... :-)

Of course :) The patches I sent you are OS/2 related stuff, namely the
new patches I'm sending you now are supposed to get rid of problems with
the stdout not handled correctly.

> Just to inform everyone else: this concerns what seems to be an OS/2 specific
> crash.

hmmm, should I suppose you haven't that problem on your machine?