curl and tickets

From: Marco G. Salvagno <mgs_at_whiz.cjb.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 00:12:04 +0100

Hi,

I was asked these two questions, I hope that someone can help me...

The first one is about accessing a site using "tickets", and I haven't
the faintest idea of what that are supposed to be.

----
Hi,
  Please can you explain me, what call for curl I have to use, to
process
  the following URL:
http://fulfill.lotus.com/ibmpartners/?hash=dd758036dbcc9c74cb1f5265431456b1&exp=9
54498235&issuer=bp13&ip=194.165.31.68&ec=ww&tktid=2__970109133536&offertype=i
bmgold&pn=CG6MVML&type=ibmgold&group=All&platform=All&language=English
  Unfortunately, I could not understand, what have I use for it.
  Problem is: if I am using wget etc., then it generates _very long_
  name (=URL). To restore the broken FTP I have to put some other name
  (these sites use so-called 'tickets' and, at least, to rename my
  file). But, even if I would do such, wget continue with 'multipart'
  additions, like in E-mails.
  I was not able to find both any plugins for OS/2 NS 4.6x to use it
  for the continuation, and standalone utilities.
  Thank you in advance.
----