Https problem

From: Mark Wolfe <Mark_at_cdt.com.au>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 09:51:35 +1000

The reason i am trying to use curl to post to https is I want to use
curl to allow for a secure transaction gateway. The transaction gateway
is NT. The reason i am using a htm is for testing purposes only that
will later become an asp page calling MTS components.

The reason i want to use curl is because i have no idea how to do the
same thing as curl in C purpose built for what i need. If you have any
ideas on a piece of software that could assist me in this as an
alternative to curl i would also be very appreciative.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mark Wolfe
Cooper Dickson Technology