Re: ITknowledge

From: Nusu <nus_at_intergorj.ro>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 19:14:13 +0200 (EET)

Hello curl world!

I have to tell you that I done some download from ITKnowledge 6 month ago
with curl. Now I tried to view the page with Netscape at ItKnowledge and
it don't work for me in the 14 days. There the web admin has changed
something.
I could tell you that I used the method this script:
-----------------------
#curl --dump-header xxx -L -F "user=nus2pe" -F "pwd=guest" http://www.itknowledge.com/PSUser/PSACEX_Auth.htm
#curl --dump-header xxx -L -F "user=nus2pe" -F "pwd=guest" http://www.itknowledge.com/PSUser/en/acl/psuser_t.htm
#curl --dump-header xxx -L -F CPUsergroup"user=nus2pe" -F "pwd=guest" http://www.itknowledge.com/reference/library/1576101649/
curl --dump-header xxx -vi -d "CPUserGroup=&user=nus2pe&pwd=guest&action=Login" http://www.itknowledge.com/PSUser/PSACEX_Auth.htm

After that you have to tape for take some page:

curl -b xxx -O http://www.itknowledge.com/reference/library/1576101649/ch01/001-008.html

How you can enter at itknoeledge to see the pages now for 14 days?
Thanks a lot!

P.S. I used curl 5.11 with ssl.