RE: feeling adventurous?

From: Hartroth, Jörn <Joern.Hartroth_at_telekom.de>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 13:52:11 +0100

Hi Daniel,

seems like I am missing lib/upload.c from the latest daily distribution (compiling on MingW32/Windows).
Robert Linden reports success on compilation for RedHat, but I checked the make files in lib/ and found that the Unix versions for some reason (or for no reason :?) omit upload.c from libcurl.
Oh, and upload.c doesn't appear in the (Web)CVS directory either.

Cheers,
    Jörn