feeling adventurous?

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_haxx.nu>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 09:46:54 +0100

If you aren't, then you may safely skip this mail!

Yesterday I commited a bunch of changes to the CVS repository and I opened
the old http://curl.haxx.nu/daily/ page again with an updated package.

If you are into compiling and building, please get the latest CVS sources
or download the package dated early this morning and have a go with it. It
*should* work in all aspects except showing progress meters for uploads
(which is still left to get done). I specificly feel that uploading in all
forms should be tested (ftp upload, http POST and http PUT).

There are two source files less in lib/ now, why the win32 makefile must
be corrected.

I have reports about the configure script hanging on amiga for curl 6.4,
can someone help me out with that?

There have been reports about cookie parsing problems. I have attempted to
correct them, but I need cookie usage testing.

This new code attempts to sort out problems with sites that writes a lot
of info to the socket while curl is writing to it during a http POST or
http PUT. Therefore, that specificly needs to be tested.

There are more features in the pipe as well, but I need to get these
basics to work as supposed first. Then I must fix the progress meter and
*then* I'll have a go at things like upload resume on http PUT...

Ok, let's get this moving!

--
   Daniel Stenberg - http://www.contactor.se/~dast - +46-705-44 31 77