Re: I need some advice...

From: Chris Hirsch <chris_at_symsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 12:17:59 -0700 (MST)

> > * How should I display upload progress status? When performing a HTTP PUT,
> > curl may very well end up uploading and downloading at the same time. How
> > should the meter display this? I could sum up all the numbers and display
> > them like today, with both directions diplayed in the same meter but I
> > don't think that's what you'd like...
There used to be an old protocol called Bmodem...this was a bi-directional
transfer and it was very nifty...it showed you everything you could ever
want to know...You might see if you can get the code to it....

Chris

--
Chris Hirsch                        http://www.SymSystems.com/staff/chris
chris_at_SymSystems.com                       What?  Me Worry?  Linux Inside