curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

A curl up update

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 23:26:00 +0100 (CET)

Hello!

I just wanted to mention that we're now already 20 people signed up for curl
up 2020.

We're several very long-time curl contributors and core developers coming, at
least one long-time libcurl binding author, a maintainer of Wget, someone who
implemented HTTP/2 in the Apache httpd server, an eager ESNI implementor, the
curl package maintainer (since forever) of some popular linux distros, one of
the hotshots in the IETF's QUIC working group, the curl project's possibly
most notorious typo fixer and a bunch more.

From my point of view: a really cool crowd. Several known names from previous
curl ups, several new.

To join in the fun, skip over to the info page and the registration link
there:

   https://github.com/curl/curl-up/wiki/2020

To get an idea of what we might be discussing and digging into during this
weekend, have a look at the "2020 ideas" page:

   https://github.com/curl/curl-up/wiki/2020-ideas

If you know someone you think would be interested in this meetup of curl and
internet transfer people, please reach out to them and help us spread the
word!

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!