curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

Re: You're invited to curl up 2020!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 06:27:12 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 16 Jan 2020, Daniel Stenberg via curl-library wrote:

> I'm happy to invite you to curl up 2020, May 9-10 in Berlin, Germany.

Hi friends!

We're right now 14 persons who have signed up to attend curl up 2020. This
means there's still plenty of room so there's nothing stopping you if you were
hesitating!

This is the list of the fine peeps who decided to register already the first
week. Mentioned here to give you an idea what a top crowd we'll be there. Come
join us and talk curl, Internet transfers and whatever else that feels
related.

  Brendan Kamp
  Dagobert Michelsen
  Dan Fandrich
  Daniel Stenberg
  James Fuller
  Jeroen Ooms
  Keerthi Timmaraju
  Kranthikumar Yarlagadda
  Larry Stefonic
  Lucas Pardue
  Marcel Raad
  Mohamed Badawi
  Niall O'Reilly
  Shayan Ruhifard

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!