curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl up 2020 conference sponsors

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 11:43:02 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

(CC'ing the libcurl list, but please take curl up related follow-ups to the
curl-meet list)

At the coming curl up 2020 meetup in Berlin in May, we have a few event
sponsorship opportunities available:

  - Saturday dinner sponsor
  - Coffee break and drinks sponsor
  - Tshirt sponsor
  - Sticker sponsor
  - [interesting give-away] sponsor

If you or your company would like to get awesome open source karma and visibly
support our humble project and become such a sponsor, please contact me. They
will go at a first-come first-serve basis.

curl up in Berlin 2020 is going to become our 4th curl meetup and I think it
has all the right conditions to become the best one so far.

I am about to open up for registrations within shortly.

All the details about curl up 2020 is kept here:

   https://github.com/curl/curl-up/wiki/2020

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!