curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl-meet

RE: Thanks to the organizers

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 17:21:20 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 2 Apr 2019, Marcel Raad wrote:

> +1, and thanks to all the speakers!
>
> I hope you all had a pleasant trip back home.

I can only join in and agree that it was a great weekend! My write up is
available at:

  https://daniel.haxx.se/blog/2019/04/01/curl-up-2019-is-over/

All curl up recorded videos are not uploaded yet, partly because I'm
participating in the HTTP Workshop in Amsterdam this week so I haven't really
had the time and oppurtunity to do the necessary editing. They'll go up on the
curl video section as soon as I get the chance.

All feedback from this year that you want to offer is much welcome.

All suggestions and ideas for next year is also appreciated.