curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl-meet

Another curl up 2019 update

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 23:41:52 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends!

Just wanted to drop in and mention...

- We're now a total of 41 persons signed up to participate at curl up

- We've just secured wolfSSL as tshirt sponsor. Thanks!

The schedule is still not "set" but what we should on the wiki page shows a
pretty good idea of what the meetup will be, so you should be able to decide
to come already now.

If you have signed up and haven't signed up to do a presentation - yet -
please take another think-through and let us know if there's anything you can
tell us! A curl success story, a feature you like or use, a problem you had
and (never) fixed or similar. It can be short, it can be long. We're all
friends and it doesn't have to be complicated.

The meetup gets better if we get to hear many different voices!

As always, all details are at: https://github.com/curl/curl-up/wiki/2019