curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl-meet

RE: Curl and Prestashop on Apache Server (OVH)

From: Jean-Christophe Voyeux <jcvoyeux_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 10:24:38 +0000

Hello,

I though all my problems with prestashop and curl were closed but unfortunetly not :-(

As I said I solved my problem of ERR 403 with the option -A "Mozilla".
I think it was a limite due to the OVH.com's configuration of APACHE.
Now I can send and read my items to prestashop but ... I can't modify them :-(

Prestashop detects the operation by the request mode.

GET = read
POST = insert
PUT = modify
DELETE = delete

GET and POST are ok
PUT (and probably DELETE) sends an error 403 Forbidden !
Perhaps something miss in the command line but I think it's also due to the OVH.com's configuration of APACHE.

Do you know what is missing or how to open this option on APACHE.

It's a mutalized server so I don't have access to the configuration of APACHE.

Thank you for any help.