curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl-meet

curl up 2019 - in Prague, the Czech Republic

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 12:18:04 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends!

I'm happy to announce that curl up 2019 will take place in Prague, the Czech
Republic the last weekend of March.

   When: March 29-31, 2019
   Where: Prague, Czech Republic
   Venue: Charles University

Symposium on the future of HTTP

We're firing off this curl up with talks on the Friday about the future of
HTTP, not strictly about curl but closely related to what we use curl for the
most. Everyone is of course free to choose if they want to attend that part or
not. More on CFP etc about that later.

Program

We haven't really started on that yet. Bring your suggestions to the list!

Registration

Not open yet, but at least the date, place and venue is set.

Sponsors?

If you would like to be seen in assocation with this and help us arrange
curl up 2019, please get in touch!

curl-meet

If you have feedback, questions, want to help us arrange this or anything else
that is related to curl up 2019, please take this to the curl-meet mailing
list rather than the generic curl mailing lists (me cc'ing to all lists now
is for informational purposes only).

All details we have on curl up 2019 are collected here:

   https://github.com/curl/curl-up/wiki/2019

Many thanks to James Fuller for being "our guy" on the ground and pulling most
of this together and to Charles University for sponsoring the venue for us.