curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl-meet

A city and venue for curl up 2019

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 17:33:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends,

I'm about to start the process to figure out where and when to do curl up
2019.

Unfortunately my personal situation makes it impossible for me to travel to
the US at least for the time being (since they don't seem to allow me entry).
I'm egocentric enough to make that a reason to not take those options into
account for the planning I am about to work on - I'm not forbidding anyone
else to organize something there.

So far, I've received awesome offers from friendly people and companies to
host or at least help organize curl up in these European cities:

Cologne, London, Madrid and Prague.

As we were in Germany in 2017, I think I personally would prefer one of the
other options to keep up the tradition of moving it around.

As for date, I think March/April is the general time frame.

I'm thinking I perhaps just pick a date, and then we have a quick vote about
which city people prefer? Or is there a better way?