curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl-meet

getting closer

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 12:20:11 +0200 (CEST)

Hey,

There's been a few drop-outs so now we're now down to 22 expected attendees
for curl up 2018. Plenty of room if anyone of you would like to bring an extra
friend. We might even have food to offer since we've ordered a little extra.

I've added presentations from people to the agenda:

   https://github.com/curl/curl/wiki/curl-up-2018-agenda

As I expect all of us to stick around the entire time basically, the exact
time slots for each talk is not important. The subject and each presenter
should be correct though! =)

If you intend to come and want to learn/hear something specific (that isn't
already in the agenda), now is a perfect time to mention that. We can
certainly improvize a lot on the spot too, but presentations usually get a
little better with at least some preparations...

If you haven't submitted a presentation yet, please consider doing that.