curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl-meet

curl up 2018 registrations open January 24

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 16:03:16 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends,

We will open up for registrations to curl up 2018 on:

   Wednesday January 24th 10:00 CET (Central European Time)

(Which happens to be the same day we'll ship curl 7.58.0 - oh what a glorious
day!).

The number of seats available are limited to 40 this year, so while we were
far less than 40 attendees showing up last year, we were over 40 registered! I
really really hope and wish that people who will not attend will unregister
this year.

Unregistering is as easy as just emailing me and say "I can't attend".

If we actually reach 40 registered attendees, I intend to pester everyone a
little bit by emailing everyone and asking if they truly are intending to
come.

Registration is on a first come, first serve basis and we will only allow
registered attendees entry.

The actual link to use for registration will show up soon. It will of course
also be added to the wiki[1].

[1] = https://github.com/curl/curl/wiki/curl-up-2018